The crossover we need

What happens when the funniest TV show spoof about spies runs headfirst in to the best comical take on spy movies in recent memory?

Well... this:



I have to say, I'm really looking forward to the new Kingsman film. The first one completely blew past expectations- I don't think anyone had the slightest idea just how brilliant a movie it was. And it was full of great red-pill wisdom, which I sincerely hope is preserved and expanded upon in the new film.

So far 2017 has been quite a poor year for movies- but there have been some exceptions. John Wick 2, Baby Driver, Logan, and presumably Dunkirk all appear to be truly great films with phenomenal writing, acting, and direction. To that list, I am rather hoping to add Kingsman: The Golden Circle.

Time will tell whether this film meets or surpasses its progenitor. But I have a good feeling about it.

Comments

Popular Posts